Ancient Cosmos Ancient Cosmos

I haven't logged in or rated anything on Newgrounds for years, but I felt the need to tell you that you really have something special here. This is incredible. Please make more.

spacefader responds:

Awesome, thanks, I will and I am!!

Poontah! Poontah!

Original Story?

Really? You claimed it was an original story? The animation ruled, however. Good work. Great joke too.

Gotham Heat Gotham Heat

Well Done

Criticisms first: Commissioner Gordon's voice bothered me, it didn't sound gruff enough. Also, now that you've finished this ambitious piece, you have to lay off the gradients on your next one. :)

Positives: It flowed really well, the music fit in perfectly, the animation was pretty good, and some of the voice acting was phenomenal.

You have a real eye for pacing, and for shot composition; something that a lot of other videos on Newgrounds lack. The pacing/composition really brought up the quality and believability for me, even when the drawings were a little lacking.

Last off, I just want to commend you for making this look like a regular American movie, and not like some anime. This may have not been your intention, but that's what I took away from it.

Meat Boy Meat Boy

Where are the Meat Boy T-Shirts?

I'll buy one now. Honest.

Sweet game, I don't know why everyone's bitching about how hard it is, I figured it supposed to be hard. Also, I thought the controls were great.

I haven't beat it yet, but I will.

The Puzzle Game The Puzzle Game

Mastermind, sweet!

I've known this game for a while (for some reason there's something like 4 copies at my cottage) and I've always enjoyed it. Thanks for making the flash version, mang.

Oh, and I did it the second time on normal in 5 turns.

Faith Fighter Faith Fighter

Great Job

Great animation and style. The game was fluid and fun too. The special moves were probably my favorite part.

And I think the best part about this is the people who get worked up because of the subject matter.

Very good job.

Daft Punk Daft Punk

You're my hero.

This looks absolutely incredible. How long did this take?

tower dragon tower dragon

Wow

I imagine that if it could speak it would say, "Hai guise."

Pretty nifty, though.

Overgrown Colossus Overgrown Colossus

Awesome

It looks like something that Arik Roper would do. Great colour pallet on the top one. The bottom one, I'm not that keen on, but it's still cool. I really like the painting style in this one too.

Keep up the good work.